This document contains the privacy notices that are shown to users. The most recent notices are at the top.
Date of release: September 2019
App(s): Mobile Broadcaster app and Web application.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data from our users:
- Personal identification information: email address, real name, photo, phone number
- User behaviour information: actions you take while you’re using our application
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Antourage with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- agree with our sales team to be added to an Antourage broadcasting team, at which point the email address you provide us will be entered into our system so we can send you an invitation email
- agree with the administrator of an Antourage broadcasting team to join that team, at which point the team administrator will enter the email address you have provided to them
- enter your own details during registration (photo, phone number, real name)
- take actions using our software, at which point those actions are registered in our system
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- send email to notify you of invitations, changes to your account, or your own/your team’s content performance
- track the performance of our own software, so that we can fix design flaws, improve our training programs
- communicate the results of a broadcasting team’s work to the administrators of that team, so they can improve their results in the ways that are important to them
How do we store your data?
Antourage securely stores your data in our own databases on AWS and Firestore (Google). Only a few employees of Antourage have the power to view what is in that database. Our developers, who are employed by Leobit LLC, also have the power to view the contents of the database. The terms of the contract between Antourage AB and Leobit LLC include provisions to protect user privacy.
If you cease to be a user, we will store your data indefinitely in our archives. If you exercise your Right to be Forgotten, then we will store information about your past actions in our system attached only to an anonymous user ID code.
What are your data protection rights?
Antourage AB would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Antourage provide you with copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Antourage AB correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Antourage AB to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Antourage AB erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to object to Antourage AB’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Antourage AB’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Antourage AB transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
We place no cookies on your mobile phone or on the computer where you access the web application. We do place an identification token, which is used only to identify that you have permission to access our system.
How to contact us
For questions, or to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR legislation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint, or if you feel that Antourage AB has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
104 20 Stockholm